Monday, September 1, 2014

Why You Should Consider an MSBA Degree at Catholic University of America



Coming to the Masters of Science in Business Analysis (MSBA) program at Catholic University of America (CUA), I was a nursing major and although I love being a nurse, I knew I wanted to incorporate business into my healthcare career. I know you are probably asking yourself, what is the MSBA? And what ways can I transition with it into a potential career? Well the MSBA at CUA is a degree for students who were non-business majors during their undergraduate studies, and it challenges to enhance these individuals’ analytical skills in solving business and organizational problems. Not only that, but these individuals will have a chance to pursue supervisory-level positions in a broad spectrum of career opportunities.




My first day during orientation was somewhat overwhelming partly because this was very much out of my comfort zone; but I knew what I wanted and I also took it as a challenge to be a better me in business as well as with my nursing degree. Not only did we have opportunities to get acquitted with our classmates during the Go-Adventure team building activities, but instructors such as professor McHie and Ms. Marykate made us feel at home. Let me not forget the beautiful scenario CUA exudes when you arrive. The buildings make you feel like you are in London, England, well at least that is how I feel. It brings back memories of when I was in France. 





I want to challenge you as you read this now, if you are considering a career in business, consider a degree in MSBA at CUA. Although the tuition might seem big, but the program guarantees a well paying job and everything is included in the tuition. I was like that thinking of the cost, but after a well thought-out consideration, I knew I am where I am suppose to be and I am happy with the decision I made. I can not wait for the New York trip and the many more opportunities to come.
Class of 2015
GO-Adventure class of 2015
Orientation class of 2015



Previous year New York Trip, which I can not wait to experience. The MSBA class visited Wall Street as well as Fox News, JP Morgan, & many more




Mercy Esuh

2 comments:

  1. I will love to visit to see if it does look like london...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Julia, when you come down this area, it is a very beautiful campus. The church is especially a breath taker in its own. I can not wait for you and Mariam to come down this way. You will enjoy your time here.

    ReplyDelete